Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Disappointed.

I shall type 10 random things about myself that people might or might not know:

1) I don't like the smell of food on my hands.
2) I get lonely easily. Don't laugh.
3) I hate to say this but I crave acknowledgement
4) I tend to contradict and change my views and opinions alot and it's due to the fact that I think too much.
5) I have a wide and diverse taste in the type of music that I like.
6) Do you really want to continue reading this?
7) There are many things I notice just that I don't say it.
8) People are usually unable to tell how I am feeling.
9) Typing in this blog makes me kind of pissed sometimes because I feel like people are looking at some free show.
10) I think that I regret saying no at that time.

So how many of the things stated above about me did you know?

P.S: If you think that I'm alright, then you don't know me.

So let the guilt kill me and your hate blind you.

No comments: