Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Breathing doesn't equate to living.

I'm sick and tired of myself. Whats wrong with me? I know that its bad to procrastinate but I just can't seem to bring to myself to do my homework. Why must I always do this to myself? Why can't I learn from mistakes? Freakin teachers. They get to go on a freaking holiday while we still have to care about homework. Freakin hypocrites and sadists.

And now I'm feeling lonely for some stupid reason. Stupid brain. Why can't you think better.

Argh! I need to start doing my homework now so what am I doing! Stupid homework! It's just a piece of friggin paper and yet its controlling me like a puppet. Friggin paper. Burn like you are meant to. Why can't the teachers let me do what I want for once? I want to spend my holidays drawing and practicing my french horn and piano. Why must you all take away my freedom? Why is it that education only seems to take things away from me. Freakin system.

Do numbers mean more than a dream?

No comments: