Sometimes it scares me at how much space you have in my heart.
Today, when others said that I don't match you, my mood immediately plummeted to the pits. I almost felt like crying, but I guess I don't have the right to cry. After all, it was my own fault for thinking that I had a chance. So won't someone slap me and stop me from falling any deeper?
I wonder if I have been cursed. I think it was a mistake that I was born with this gender. Everyday, I live this life of being stuck in between. It's painful when you know your gender but people say otherwise. This confusion causes me to doubt my true identity. Sometimes, I wonder if life wouldn't be so awful if I was the opposite gender. If I was the opposite gender, I could be friends with you at the least.
Despair.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment