Why am I always the one to blame?
Why am I always the one in the wrong? Why am I always the one that is deemed as the criminal and why is everyone else always the victim? What about me? What about what you have done? Do you not see the many times you have made me the victim? So why is it that it is always you who is victimized? Why am I always the only one that makes mistakes? What about you? Why is it that no matter where I go, I am always the one who is condemned?
Maybe I should just disappear from this world. Maybe I should just go somewhere else where I can feel that I am needed. I'm tired of being the convicted. I'm sick of always being pushed away especially by those that I treasure. Why? Am I so hateful? Am I not good enough? No matter how hard I try, it always seems as if everyone will hate me in the end.
Stop rejecting me. Stop it stop it stop it. Why did you give me hope only to keep me trapped in desolation? Stop putting all the blame on me. I don't want this. Please just stop this pain because it's crushing me. I can't help but cry.
If I don't have a name, do I still have an identity?
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment