Sunday, November 2, 2008

I feel as if I am trapped in my own little world and I don't know it.

And I hate that. I hate being ignorant. I hate not knowing. I hate this and I can't stand it. I try so hard to be updated about what is going on around me and I still feel that I am ignorant.

I mean I don't understand some of the terms they use in the stock market and I don't read every single thing that I see on the newspaper.

Freaking hell, I'm a moron! I'm a moron! God, whats wrong with my brain! I can't do anything right! I'm living in my own little world and I'm not trying! I'm a freakin idiot! There's nothing I'm good at! I'm not street smart! I'm not celver! I'm not musically inclined! I'm not mature! I'm not terribly creative!

I'M NOTHING! I'M A FREAKIN NOTHING!

Nevermind, don't mind me. I'm just an IMH escapee.

This delusion, its called life.

No comments: