Sometimes, I wonder if it would have been better if I could'nt hear anything.
If only I could close my ears to the voices around me for I am tired of hearing insults and lies. If I could'nt hear then I would'nt have to acknowledge them and I would be trapped in my own world and no one would bother about me. This way, it would be better for me and the people around me.
If I could'nt hear, then I would'nt have to bear the hurt that comes from the words of those around me. If I could'nt hear, no one would really talk to me and I would'nt hurt anyone. If I could'nt hear, then I would be able to stop talking altogether.
But if I was deaf, then I would'nt be able to hear music.
So I'll continue to hear because of music.
Let me go in your place for you would be sorely missed.
And I would be forgotten.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment