Saturday, October 25, 2008

I hate telling people about my problems. It makes me feel weak. It makes me feel like I am baring myself too much and I hate that feeling because whenever I bare myself too much, I always feel like other people will take advantage of me. I know that I am being paranoid but I can't stop this fear from manifesting in me.

Another reason why I don't really like to tell poeple about my troubles is because I feel that I am troubling them. I feel as if I am wasting their time and I always fear that people will get tired of me because of my constant complaints. I feel as if the more I say, the more I fall into the dark abyss.

But I can't stand it when I keep everything to myself. It feels as if those feelings are slowly eating away my heart and it is only when I tell someone else about my troubles do I feel a release from them. Whenever I keep everything to myself, I start to lose the will to continue and my smile fades away.

My heart is torn and I can't seem to mend it on my own but I'll try. I will work harder and try to heal my wounds but then again, wounds always leave scars and I can't seem to make the scars fade away. They stay on in my soul as reminder of all that has happened, telling me that history repeats itself.

Say, why is it raining when the sun is shining?
(Or is it just me?)

Take away my voice so that I may sing only for you.

No comments: