It's like the rest of the world is looking for part time jobs, going for exchanges or participating in research programmes during the summer holiday while I'm the only one slacking.
Gosh! Everyone needs to chill! Is it such a sin to relax and finally indulge in hobbies? Why does my holiday have to be filled with work too?!
Blah blah blah. I'm sure people are saying that slacking makes you a pig. So what? Pigs are wonderful creatures! Imagine a world without pigs. The term lazy might not have been invented (Okay so maybe there's the sloth and turtles etc. but somehow people still associate pigs with laziness. It must be cause pigs are fat er I mean round and healthy..)
Despite saying all this, I still feel like I'm being left behind.
There must be someone out there that isn't doing anything...
Friday, May 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHAAHHA! So to you, fat= healthy and round. hahahaah! WHY YOU SO CUTE?!?!
Post a Comment