I've been listening to lots club/dance music recently. It just feels nice to abandon my mind sometimes and sink into something else.
My current favourites are:
Fade into Darkness by Avicii
I like the ending of the video. My personal take on the video is that the girl can't stand to live in the light the guy gives. She slowly fades into darkness and destroys the final light.
There are some who live in the light and others who can only live in darkness. The darkness conceals and distorts and maybe only through this way can they see themselves as human again.
Just one last time by David Getta
I like the part when the guy crushes through the walls. I wonder if it's even possible though. This is true romance to me I guess. Wordless and more passionate than any vows or promises, a desire that grips the heart.
Anyway, there's this really funny video, you should watch it.
I could be the one by Avicii vs Nicky Romero
I'm not sure if other people can appreciate the humour though. Some people just like to act too naive and innocent. It's really annoying.
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How about stereo love?
Post a Comment