So yea my previous post might have offended any geniuses that came here to lower their IQ. Rest assured geniuses, I'm not talking about all of you, I'm talking about the really screwed up ones (Insert a mandatory big smiley here).
Okay I've decided to do a different style of posting. I'm just gonna post any crap that comes to my mind. Everything's gonna be uncensored. I'm going to be so frank. Yea no hidden messages and stuff. And when I mean uncensored, I mean there's gonna be SWEAR WORDS IN BIG CAPS. Okay so maybe not. But there may be some occasionally.
I don't know why I wanted to do this, but I just felt like it. Screw being all smarty assed! Yea sue me for being mad. I can't be bothered hahaha.
So the thing I wanted to talk about today is how I always censor my messages to other people. I'm always thinking to myself if I added too many hahas or not enough smileys. And it's darn annoying. Like I probably decided this "wonderful" habit in response to people saying that I'm too formal in my smses. In the past, I was extremely formal even to my friends cause I didn't want them to think I'm stepping over the line.
See if you're over familiar, the person will be like: "What a creep!" but by being so formal, people probably thought the same thing too. Sob..
Yea so I changed for the better because I realised that the internet is a cold, unfeeling place that will make all your messages seem robotic. Hence, there's a need to add emoticons that although normal humans do not carry such emotions! Unless you have a rubbery face I guess.
But what the heck man! Even after changing, I still deliberate pretty long over my messages sometimes. Like I'm always worrying that I'm not sincere enough or I'm too cold or I'm being plain stupid or annoying or crazy or stupid or argh.
You know what? To all those who find my questions annoying, you can go and suck my imaginary @#$%%^! Please feel free to insert any words. I would prefer ice cream and I'm talking about real ice cream. Not some innuendo.
Okay so back to the point. I'm tired of treating messaging like it's some complicated Math problem. I just want to be me; a random lunatic that will probably stab you if I had the chance. Muahaha! No but seriously, it's tiring to always be on my toes. I always read too much into people's messages. When the reply is too short, I'll think: "OH NO! I MUST HAVE ANNOYED THE PERSON D;!" or "I DON'T DESERVE TO STEAL THEIR PRECIOUS TIME! I WILL SHUT UP NOW!"
Well, this was an extremely different blog post.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my god, I totally loved this blogpost! Hahaahaahaha! Made my day! I love your change enen! I can feel your real emotions! Keep it that way please!
Post a Comment