"You're not an adult yet so we can force you to go Australia."
Do you know how I felt when I heard this sentence? I always believed that the both of you respected my freedom but maybe I was being too idealistic. I almost felt like crying when I heard this sentence.
If only I was a working adult, then I would be able to choose where to live at the very least. I wouldn't be at the mercy of those I depend on.
Do you think that I'm a bad kid? Do you think that I'm being ungrateful to them? All I want is just the freedom to choose my path. I'm not trying to be rebellious, it's just that I can never be a obedient kid.
Like paper airplanes, my dreams glided momentarily,
before spiralling towards oblivion.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment