Although I'm a free thinker, for the first time in my life yesterday, I wondered to myself why God wouldn't take me to heaven.
I'm tired of living in this world of maliciousness. I don't want to cry anymore.
I cried really badly on Sunday. Now I know how it feels like to be devastated. It hurts so much. I felt as if my heart would crumble from the pain.
I've never cried so hard before.
When I asked my friend why God wouldn't take me, she said something that made alot of sense. I couldn't help but laugh a little through the thick stream of tears when I saw her sms. I'll still stick to being a free thinker ha ha.
I don't think that I'll be able to forgive because I feel betrayed. I can't seem to have faith in it anymore. You might call names for all I care but that's only because you don't get the full severity of how the whole incident has impacted me.
I'll still try my best to forgive though.
Humiliation.
No comments:
Post a Comment