How much of the truth can you take before you break?
I never realised how petty she was. Until now. I never thought that things would come to this point and yet it has. It's best that we just live our seperate lives for I might just anger you again.
You've changed. So much. You used to be more hardworking and it was so much nicer to talk to you. But now, you just push the blame to me. It's as if you are scared of the responsibility. But in the end, I am the one who gets scolded not you. So why can't you understand my situation?
After all, I am the section leader and in the end, no matter what happens, I still have to take responsibilty. Sometimes, I wish to shout in your face. Just so that you will listen to me for once. But I respect you so I don't do that.
Am I the one who is being persistent now? Am I the one who walks away when something arises? Please think about you for once. Who is the one that has been apologising for what has happened?
In the end, I still give into you. For your pride is just too much. What use is there for an ego when it only brings about unhappiness?
I'm sorry for hurting you before. But are you?
Isn't that pig you?
Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwkuS9FlB7M
And here I am again,
Square one.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment