Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sometimes, I really feel like saying all the things I hurt you. But if I did that, I would be going against my own conscience and belief.

So I won't. And I'll just keep these thoughts inside of me till my sun sets.

Hey, please hear me out. Please stop leaving me behind. I just want a little more time from you and yet the more I want, the further we drift apart. Can you not see it? The seconds are ticking past and soon it will turn into years. By then, where will you be? Where will I be? Will it just end as it is?

I guess you're ok with the way things are. You've always been like this ever since I've known you. Why am I even trying. In the end, it's all a waste. And yet, I can't stop. Will anyone pull me out of this steep decline?

Lost in the world of yours.

No comments: