Once again. I was unable to do anything.
Every single time, I am too late. And by the time I get past the crowd of people that surrounds you, it's already over.
I'm not good enough. I guess I never will be. There was no trust on your part to begin with. I was just living in my own dream and now, it's time to say goodbye.
But I can't.
If I let you go, it would be a lie to say that a part of me would not die. So please. Bear with me a little longer until I can stand on my own. Just a little longer and you'll be free. Just a little longer and I will put an end to the chapter I had in your story.
Even if reality says otherwise,
I still choose to believe you.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment