Like rose petal flowers
It falls and dies
Silently, without a sound
And yet in unspoken words
Like the deep blue sea
It shrieks and cries
More and less, less and none
But the world is deaf
Like the frozen ice
Which cannot be thawed
Broken and cold
And ridden with scars
Lkie blood which killed
And sobered the knife
For hate runs deep
And grows in darkness
(What love is there?)
I seriously don't know why I can't seem to bring myself to study right now. Just what is wrong with me? I'm so sick of tired of not having the motivation to study. I mean, I can't even locate the root of my problem and I know that its not laziness. Maybe I have just lost the drive in life.
This story does'nt have me inside it. I'm just here because you are here. But your story has developed so fast that I have no choice but to leave you and return to my story which is barren and filled with despair. Now that I'm gone, would you miss me? Would you search for me and bring me back to your side again?
Your smile is so dazzling that everytime I see it, I feel like crying
Because I'm so far from you.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment