What a bitch.
Today, a friend of mine actually told me that ____ clique actually bitched about me behind my back and you know what the stupid thing is? I actually changed my initial impression that ____ was a bitch but now, she is a 100% bitch. I mean what the fuck, I don't even want to be close to her and yet she keeps pushing herself onto me and I just can't reject her cause it seems kind of mean.
Man, this is so stupid. I mean I'm just living my life quietly and ____ and her bimbo clique just have to come and barge into my life. I mean please, if you all don't like me then stay away from me cause I don't like you all either. I mean just because I am usually very easy to push around, it does'nt mean that I will never get pissed.
Fucking hell, I wish I had never knew ____. I hate bitches and hypocrites like her. I hate her clique too. I mean her clique is so superficial and they are always so egoistic. Have they no humility at all?
This sucks, I wish to break my relationship with her but I don't know how to do it. And furthermore, she keeps thinking that I am having fun with her but actually, I am sometimes laughing out of politeness and she is damned wrong to think that she will ever be one of my close friends.
What an egoistic bitch.
Shattered.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment